1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe someone can clear this up for me because I havent
had a good look under my car yet.

Am I to understand that the only way the REAR camber will change is if the car
is lowered? There's actually now other way to adjust it???

thx

·
Registered
35 Posts
When I had an FN2 Civic Type-R I had similar issues. No adjustment on the rear camber. In the end I got a Motorsport company to use shims to setup the rear suspension. It was a zillion times better and the rear tyres lasted longer.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just test fitted Function Form Fit coilovers and they work great, and are a perfect fit. Also cut and rolled my fenders. Going to work on camber adjustments this week hopefully, i'll keep everyone updated
nice!

are they FF's for an 07-08 Fit or 09-10 Fit???

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i been doing the research comparing all cr-z suspension part numbers to 2010 Fit parts numbers.....Its all the same.....WOOT!!!!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
9-10 Fit. everything bolted in like it was made for the crz, havent driven it to give a review yet but that's coming this week. Going to modify the front a bit also, I'll have some pics up hopefully this week.
did you use the OEM front sway endlinks???

·
Registered
264 Posts
are you modifying the stock ones or replacing them with aftermarket ones?
stock ones are in now, I'm working closely with F2autolife, they have an adjustable set up that I should get receiving this week that should help out, also going to try to mess with front camber as well, I had camber adjustment on the air set up before, going to try to do the same with this set up pics/details coming soon

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
stock ones are in now, I'm working closely with F2autolife, they have an adjustable set up that I should get receiving this week that should help out, also going to try to mess with front camber as well, I had camber adjustment on the air set up before, going to try to do the same with this set up pics/details coming soon
nice.....take pics plz:thumbsup:

·
Registered
264 Posts
update, everything's in and the ride quality is amazing so far at full stiffness, but im rubbing a bunch so I have a few more things to work out. Also spoke with F2, they said they have some other ideas that they want me to test out. will keep everyone updated

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.