Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been shopping around for new cars these last few days, and I got a chance to try out the new CRZ. It drives great, it looks amazing (inside and out), but one little tiny thing is keeping me from throwing 20,000 at it. The little shark fin on top.

I'm sure some people like it but, the idea of having it there drives me crazy, it looks goofy to me. Is there anyway I can replace it with a normal antenna, with a modded flatter fin, or just remove it completely?

Thanks in advance :p

·
Registered
675 Posts
im sure you can buy an "fin" or "cover" that is more pleasing for you on ebay HAHA. and be the first one to post a mod/DIY of changing the cover. im not sure if you can change the cover or not, but it seems possible! hah

·
Registered
675 Posts
Maybe you could cover it with a hat!!
lool or somehow take off the fin and antenna and put it inside your car upsidefin. no one will notice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
249 Posts
To each their own
For me though, I like the little fin

Here is another idea, I suspect if you were to just replace it with a black one, assuming you buy a car that is not black, just the black color itself will do a lot to make is "disappear".

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.