Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just completed my first normal week with the car, going in and out of work etc, about 320 miles all in. I would say that the miles travelled were about 60% city driving and 40% open road. It comes out not too bad, see for yourself. If it stays like this I will be happy enough. I got my mats fitted on Friday and the dealer said that the fuel economy should improve as the engine gets run in.

Oh, UK measurements, by the way.

·
Registered
133 Posts
In Hawaii you may divide the amount of fuel used by the miles driven, but in most other parts of the world we would do the opposite. :) Good point though to verify the accuracy of the onboard calculator, which might tend to be optimistic more than realistic.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Cant' say for the CRZ...but my 135i is pretty accurate with the avg mpg.

Yes, my total mileage divided by amount of gallons i put into the tank.
Went to the same gas station and always topped off the tank to be more accurate.

I did that all the time when i had my Fit...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Cant' say for the CRZ...but my 135i is pretty accurate with the avg mpg.

Yes, my total mileage divided by amount of gallons i put into the tank.
Went to the same gas station and always topped off the tank to be more accurate.

I did that all the time when i had my Fit...
With my wife's Mini, the readout has always been pretty close to actual, but my fit was way off (12 to 15% high) until Honda issued a service bulletin and it was updated, since then my fit is within 5% of actual.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.