Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

We now carry the Raybrig LED Beam lights. They are compatible for all vehicles. A super slim design is offered with the beam lights, so you can easily find a spot on your bumper to mount them.

Comes in a length of 110mm with 8 LED super bright white bulbs. High quality and low power consumption.

Specifications: 110.2mm (L) x 26.7mm (H) x 42.1mm (W)

For all inquiries, feel free to PM or contact us via email or telephone!

Regards,

Jason @ AJR

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i would imagine these (if they are proper size) would go great where the fog lights go with PROPER fitment... like in my chop :popcorn:

Thanks for the chop, bizzy. It's pretty sexy. FYI fogs should be yellow. White or blue will reflect back at you if you're using a blue or white bulb. Yellow cuts through the fog. And, imo, looks great.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
good info on cutting through the fog... fortunately i live in south florida and very rarely if even once a year i have to deal with fog and that's super early in the morning anyways (which i'm still sleeping haha)... and yellow is really personal taste which personally i don't like one bit... :hi5:

·
Registered
270 Posts
do you have any pics of these on a car? (any car)
We will slap it on mour CRZ and will shoot some pics :)

i would imagine these (if they are proper size) would go great where the fog lights go with PROPER fitment... like in my chop
BTW, good chop job :thumbsup:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do you have any pics of these on a car? (any car)
Here you are my friend. These were installed on our AJ EVO! :thumbsup:

Regards,

Jason @ AJR

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
good info on cutting through the fog... fortunately i live in south florida and very rarely if even once a year i have to deal with fog and that's super early in the morning anyways (which i'm still sleeping haha)... and yellow is really personal taste which personally i don't like one bit... :hi5:
In that case, the color won't matter for you. :) And yes, yellow fogs are a personal thing. I used to prefer blue. But when I got my '02 WRX, the fogs where yellow and started to grow on me.

Here in Houston we don't have much fog, but when we do it sucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.