Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
Ugh, just what we need. More ricers here. They're coming, folks. Wait 'till the word gets out that this car ain't no slouch and I guarantee you Moms and Dads across the nation will be buying a CR-Z for little johny.
Ah, but alas... It is a Honda. The Tuners abound. Looks like a potential rice burner, smells like one, must meet its destiny and become one if it want's to become sucessful.

:hi5:

Though I have to admit. It is sometimes embarrassing to have the Harley and the CR-Z on the driveway at the same time. Some neighbors think I am bi-polar. :rolleyes:

:hi5:

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
So ditch the Harley!

:pP:

:hiding:
Yea, actually been thinking about it. When we lived on Oahu, thing was great. Wifey and I get on, drive up to north shore in nothing but flip flops, tank tops etc up H3 (I know not the wisest, but traffic around the beaches usually under 40 or so and we are still here), stop at a beach front shrimp shop, grab a bite to eat, take walk and get wet/sandy and make the rounds. Or driving down Waikiki at night and parking the bike on one of the turn outs (cab waiting areas) and just chilling.

Now that I am up here in PACNORWEST, gotta put on leathers, freeze butt off, or fight off semi trucks and rocks road debris etc.. Has basically equated to " Harley looks good in the garage". Guess I am what is called a Harley "Posier".

But on the rare occasions I do take it around the block the neighbors seem to accept it as there is no more tagging by those inclined to leave their mark. Be my territory.. :iough: Who is that wierdo/veteran with a CR-Z and a Chopped unmufflered Sportster two up Hypercharger stage 2 Harley. He must be crazy :pP: = no more tagging.

Guess I'll keep it for the sake of the neighborhood. That is my story and sticking to it. Besides, the 4 females two houses down are always winking at me. pssss, don't tell wifey. PS: Me and Wifey are for life. But the winks are good for the ego.

Sorry for the digression. :eek:fftopic:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.