Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are bringing in this fresh new kit from rando, it consist of front, side, rear, hatch spoiler, and LED kit. Its looking pretty fresh and clean.. pricing will be posted soon.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
579 Posts
:drool:.o..m..g...i'm in love with that kit! That's what i've been looking for. Something just like that.
Btw, when is this kit coming out- or when we will know the price?
Also, what is it made of?

·
Registered
579 Posts
damnit borcth! we both have black Zs in fl and soon may have the same lip kit! lol
juuust kidding..
:hi5:
Then you my friend have great taste!

I go to UCF. So maybe i'll see you around town.

..i wonder if it comes in multiple colors. Like to match the paint. Or were the ones in the images matched after? Cuz I see white on white, and gunmental on black. Personally, i'd like an all black kit. But the gunmetal would work as well.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Well you can always get it painted but i think thats the look thay were going for. O yea and ur avatar reminds me of my lude :thumbsup:
CRZ meet in the near future hopefully

·
Registered
579 Posts
Well you can always get it painted but i think thats the look thay were going for. O yea and ur avatar reminds me of my lude :thumbsup:
CRZ meet in the near future hopefully
Yea, I never was into meets before. They were too far and such. Maybe your familiar with sfpoa.net. But, maybe this time around I might. Orlando is about as far as I'd go for a meet. We'll see.

Do you go to UCF?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
As far as a group buy, can people get in even if they don't want the full kit? Like if someone only wants the wing, carbon door handles (real?) and LEDs, can they still recieve GB pricing?

Thanks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As far as a group buy, can people get in even if they don't want the full kit? Like if someone only wants the wing, carbon door handles (real?) and LEDs, can they still recieve GB pricing?

Thanks.

yes we will have parts available individually. Look out for the for sale post in a few days.
:hi5:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts