Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ECS Motorsports is a proud dealer for Race Ramps

We stock many of their popular models and I personally use it on one of my lower sports cars that even a regular hydraulic jack cannot fit under!

The single most best selling product we have from Race Ramps is the Two-Piece 56" Race Ramp, which is what I use. It is easy to store and take along in your car.

2 Piece 56 Inch Race Ramps are a perfect alternative configuration for the customer who wants more mobility while working on his, or her vehicle. The Once the vehicle has ascended the ramps, the vehicle is then firmly chocked into place. After vehicle is secure, the leading front part of the ramps can be removed, allowing a smaller ramp footprint to work in and around suspension componants of the vehicle or just general freedom of movement without being hindered by a full size ramp set.

56" 2 piece Race Ramps are ideal for low ground clearance vehicles with tires up to 10" wide. With an incline of only 10.75 degrees, they lift your car up 8" and hold up to 3,000 pounds per set while weighing only 10 pounds per ramp. They are built in one solid piece, making them durable and sturdy. Like all Race Ramps products, they will not slide across a garage floor, dig into an asphalt driveway, or scratch or otherwise damage a cement or painted floor. They can be used on grass, dirt, or almost any other flat surface, and they will never rust. Race Ramps come complete with straps for easy carrying and storage.

MSRP on these is $240.00+SH
ECS Motorsports Price: $225.00 SHIPPED!!

Many many more products and ramps available on the Race Ramps website:

http://www.RaceRamps.com

Please PM/Call or PayPal us to order a set of these. I only got one set left in stock now, but we can always drop ship and have these on order as well ;)

Any questions at all guys, please post them up here or shoot me a PM.

Thank you for checking these out!

Regards,
AJ

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

Sorry guys - I've been MIA the past few weeks, been insanely sick.. all emails were taken care of by Alan, however. I see a few of you have been placing orders, which is awesome.

Please feel free to post up here, PM me, email us, or give me a call so that I can help you out with any questions you may have!

Also, keep a look out for updates and new products here in our forum.

Thank you!
AJ
ECS Motorsports

1 - 2 of 2 Posts