Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from San Francisco. Took my new 2011 CRZ EX/CBP 6 speed manual home today after a long battle with myself over the purchase. Was worried about the car being under powered but in sport mode not too bad. I still have my Mazdaspeed 3 (with bolt ons) so coming from that to the CRZ is a big change for my daily driver. I commute 80 miles per day and needed something with better gas MPG and some nice creature comforts. This car seems to have both, and it looks really cool. I couldn't bring myself to drive an ugly Prius or Insight. I already had 3 people walking around the car at the dealer checking it out. Honda did a great job with the looks of this car for sure. Looking forward to learning more about this car on the forum. GO GIANTS :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Hello from San Francisco. Took my new 2011 CRZ EX/CBP 6 speed manual home today after a long battle with myself over the purchase. Was worried about the car being under powered but in sport mode not too bad. I still have my Mazdaspeed 3 (with bolt ons) so coming from that to the CRZ is a big change for my daily driver. I commute 80 miles per day and needed something with better gas MPG and some nice creature comforts. This car seems to have both, and it looks really cool. I couldn't bring myself to drive an ugly Prius or Insight. I already had 3 people walking around the car at the dealer checking it out. Honda did a great job with the looks of this car for sure. Looking forward to learning more about this car on the forum. GO GIANTS :thumbsup:
No... GO CR-Z! :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome, so far loving this car. Hard to believe such a hard core driving enthusiast is loving his first hybrid vehicle this much, haha. I got so many looks from drivers yesterday going to work, people in porche's, beamer's, driving by me very slowly to check out "what is that car"? :thumbup:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi lucky7 - welcome to the forum. Yeah you will have to get used to the "WTF is that look" hehe... as for the CRZ, glad to hear you are having fun. Did it surprise you with how well it drives?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi Larron - welcome to the forum. If you have any questions about posting, updating your profile etc. pop them in the "Site News and Feedback" sub-forum and I'm sure your questions will be answered.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi lucky7 - welcome to the forum. Yeah you will have to get used to the "WTF is that look" hehe... as for the CRZ, glad to hear you are having fun. Did it surprise you with how well it drives?
Definitely, this car is surprising in several ways for me that I wouldn't have expected....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.