Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello boys and girls

i want to tune my cr-z and i have heard of a quarter window Louvres but i cant Find it anywhere can you help me pleas ?

·
Premium Member
6,122 Posts
Yes. Well, not louvers, exactly...but it looks like the quality of the fit & finish will be perfect from the pics I've seen.
A guy is making some of these--almost ready for production/sale:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would absolutely love to know when these are for sale! I've been searching far and wide on the internets for these

·
Premium Member
6,122 Posts
I would absolutely love to know when these are for sale! I've been searching far and wide on the internets for these
I found the CR-Z Society facebook page:

I know he's working on them, so I saved the page of the last update I saw. I will update here, when he actually gets to the finished-product stage.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I’m pretty sure there’s a company in japan that has some too. Part of the wide body kit they made for the crz. Man I’m all out of names right now..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello boys and girls

i want to tune my cr-z and i have heard of a quarter window Louvres but i cant Find it anywhere can you help me pleas ?
Hello boys and girls

Not sure how much you're willing to spend but I found these. REAR SIDE WINDOW SHADE
Personally my experience buying something from them was ok-ish. First of all they are from over seas for the Americans here. Second during covid they took an extra 20 days to get me the product I bought. But they look nice in my opinion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts