Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it would be interesting to see if I paid the least :pP: £16,290. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same as in my garage arrk.. CBP Sport :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Neo - PWP models did seem to be a lot more expensive :p

JuJun - nice trade in! I managed to get 12,700 for my e90 p/x :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
i belive i have the cheapest one here hehe

£15,295 - cr-z sport model
(no part exhanges or anything)

hehe where is my trophy? :pP:

ps. admitedly it wasnt completly out the factory new...but its still new...bought it with only 2380 miles on the clock...so practically brand new...was a demo car for the showroom so im the first owner :thumbsup:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Mine was £17,000 for a white Sport with Electras. List price with the options would've been nearly £19,000 but got it cheaper because it was a 10 plate pre-reg car.

It'll probably lose a little value by being that bit older and having an extra owner (the dealer is listed as the first owner on the V5). I'm more concerned with how being stolen will affect the price. Theoretically it shouldn't, because it was not a total loss (suffered no damage, in fact) and is therefore not Cat D, but it still shows as having been stolen on a history check. I'm pretty sure that would count against me if I came to sell, but the insurer wasn't interested in reimbursing me for loss of value in the car. I intend for this to be the last car I buy, so it's not a major issue as long as it's worth enough to cover the finance if I have to sell it earlier than expected.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I know that there a vast differences in price around the globe, but....

In Canada the 'standard price at any dealership is..

2012 $22,090 Cdn Down $1,400 over the 2011 model ($23,490)

With the 'Premium Package' (new for 2012 model),
includes heated leather trimmed seats, and Nav, $25,000 Cdn

Enjoy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bought my CR-z GT in standard form, 8 months old, 2400m, 1 previous owner for £14.5k - 3 months ago. No complaints whatsoever, great deal on a 20k plus motor. Only reason being it was in Turquoise and dealer couldnt shift it as everybody buying white - reckon I saved 2-3k if Autotrader anything to go by. I agree white looks stunning but when the suns shining that blue really sparkles and I know I'm driving something different and a little bit more exclusive at a silly price. Over 3000 miles later and a variety of trips at varying speeds my overall average is 46 mpg (46) - only see 50+ on journeys over 75m and careful driving - dont think it has ever dipped below 40mpg even when the snow was here. Stop/Start can be a pain at times, but overall very happy having come from a huge auto diesel Mondeo with its 33mpg, high tax and running costs. A bit noisier than I expected, but only at speed and fantastic hi-fi with sub compensates anyway. Incredible grip from skinny tyres, OK handling and addictive sport mode boost can surprise other drivers in their "sports" machines - just a shame it seems to attract unwanted attention from the hoody brigade in their Civics and Saxo's at traffic lights and even just cruising along - No, bugger off, I dont want a race!
Think I might keep this one for a while!
Baz.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.