Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The administration and moderators have seen an increasing number of concerns over the use of profanity on this web site. We will be updating the filter on this web site to eliminate it. Until that time, please refrain from using such language. If a member is found using such language there post will be deleted and possible warnings or infractions will be issued. Thank you for your cooperation.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
You can turn of dirty taunts, but asnything story related will stay dirty.
Swearing isnt to bad ... u get the s word a few times, the f word like 3 or 4 times and Mother f word like twice.
thats about it really, yeah ***** is a word commonly used but I dont consider it swearing.
So.. are you a troll... or do you think you are cute, posting this in here? :iough:

·
Registered
25 Posts
What would be awesome is to have a anti-troll or cursing porgram built into the website.

So if someone says "You are a piece of **** and I hope you die mother******" it will edit it automatically to say "I am a piece of **** and I hope I die because I am a mother******."

What if it the program can make it proper? "you are a piece of fecal matter and I hope you don't live long because you have intercourse with your mother".

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
What would be awesome is to have a anti-troll or cursing porgram built into the website.

So if someone says "You are a piece of **** and I hope you die mother******" it will edit it automatically to say "I am a piece of **** and I hope I die because I am a mother******."

What if it the program can make it proper? "you are a piece of fecal matter and I hope you don't live long because you have intercourse with your mother".
Actually, the third sentence would be allowed, obviously! And says exactly the same as the first sentence.. in a slightly less offensive, more educated manner! I may have to start using that type of language... could be useful around here! :hi5:

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i thought it already censored posts?
This post goes back before a automatic sensor was in place but, some words still make it through.

Can we be allowed on curse word per post per thread?
NO! And why is it so important?

Ok, thats funny....:giggle:

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually, the third sentence would be allowed, obviously! And says exactly the same as the first sentence.. in a slightly less offensive, more educated manner! I may have to start using that type of language... could be useful around here! :hi5:
As long as no one becomes an anal sphincter muscle about it:pP:!

·
Registered
25 Posts
:thumbsup: I like the non cursing rule. Time for people to be just a tad more articulate or just scream FOX NEWS :giggle:
Even though I posted the Fox News, I am not taking credit for it. Steven Colbert came up with that one when he had Cee Lo Green sing his F*** Y** song. It was Steven's alternatives when he sings.

EDIT: You can also do it like Fantastic Mr. Fox the movie. Any cuss word is replaced with "Cuss". Example: What the cuss you cussing cuss head

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.