Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I just found this forum after owning my CR-Z 6MT (Black Base Model) since just before New Years.

I'm probably not your average CR-Z owner, I'm 22, a young engineering professional. This is my first new car and I replaced my 2007 Chevy Aveo5 (no thrill there) with the CR-Z after doing my research and discovering this unique vehicle. I say I'm not the average owner because I assume this car is a second car for most people older than myself, but this is actually my only vehicle. Having two seats doesn't really bother me too much, I'm a bit more of an interpersonal guy so I like to have one on one time with people and if I'm traveling with groups I just have a lame excuse not to drive. For the most part though I drive alone and I love my CR-Z.

Thanks for welcoming me and I look forward to lurking around on here with my fellow owners!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I guess I am unusual also, im 26 year old software engineer and this is my only car and must first new car. But I do own a motorcycle to make me even more unusual.

Welcome, you will find that your wont stand out here because there are people from every walk of life. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome! I'm 66 and thought I'd be the only "older" person here but you'll find a thread here for us senior folks as well. As stated above you'll find all types here. The common thread is that we all can really appreciate what a great car this really is.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I guess I am unusual also, im 26 year old software engineer and this is my only car and must first new car. But I do own a motorcycle to make me even more unusual.

Welcome, you will find that your wont stand out here because there are people from every walk of life. :thumbsup:
What IS (or could be) unusual: I also have a motorcycle, and my name is Erik as well. :hi5:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm 52 and this is the second new car I've ever purchased. I read that no vehicle does everything you need so get one that meets 90 percent of your needs. Well, 90 percent of the time I'm alone in the car. I handed down the Civic hybrid to my son so we can swap cars when I need to get more people in the car. My second vehicle is a 1948 Chevy 3100 pickup that takes care of the Home Depot and dump runs. Works for me.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Dude welcome. You are not as unusual as me. I traded a 2008 Subaru STi with a roll cage, built motor and pushing 330hp and 365tq to the tires for my CRZ. And I am 27, and married. However this is not my first new car...... more like my 4th new one, however my wife is on like her 5th

·
Registered
722 Posts
Thinking there should be some sort of pole now... BIZZY... This is my only driver. I'm 37 and this is my 9th new car but my 4th honda. Started in 89 with an 89 accord coupe (last year with hidden head lights) then a 93 del Sol that I kept till 2009 as a second car. Sold it with 67k miles. 94 Civic VX that would get me 50 mpg.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Fun thread..
35, only car, first new car. I'm a 'network engineer' (I run a computer consulting company.. whatever computer/networking/software/technology stuff a company needs, I'll figure it out for them)

-I'd like to know what % of us are working w/ or going to school for high-tech stuff.. Seems like a high %, which says a lot for the car :).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.