Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found a cool site with loads of spec info and LX/EX trim comparisons... also has pricing info and accessory options... here's the link... 2011 Honda CR-Z Preview from HondaPreview.com

i'm excited to see if the accessory lip-kit & spoiler are different from the UK model... hopefully it is b/c tho it looks good... it doesn't add enough aggressiveness for me to want to add any of it...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Vehicle Stability Assistent. Prevents the car from sliding if driving to fast through a corner or you have to yield something.
I though that this is a feature every new car has to have in the states. :/

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nope... it doesn't really prevent sliding either... it just prevents the wheels from spinning faster than the car is moving...

my '06 Si didn't come with it but the '07+ Si's came with it... i personally don't like it... and if you look at the 0-60 times for the CR-Z they got a faster time with it off... i personally think it's pointless...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Uuuuh - the non EX model comes without VSA?
When I first read the preview specs, I concluded the same thing. And that seemed inconsistent with other official press releases. But after reading the specs more carefully I saw under the "Safety" section that VSA is standard on all models. However, under "Instrumentation" it shows the EX model includes a light on the instrument panel indicating when VSA is turned off.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
EX model sounds like the way to go. Sub included!

What a mother f*cking hasstle it was to route wiring to the trunk in my HCH.
for me it's not just the fact that it comes with a sub... it actually comes with it's own separate amplifier too... not to mention my favorite part which was a separate adjustment on the radio for the "Subwoofer"... tapping into that and adding a more powerful amp/sub is wayyyy easier too...

i can post pics of my old Si with a sub i had in there...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.