Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wa just wonderin how much the mugen body kit would be? im thinkin about gettin one cause that front fender is awsome. an there only makin 300 units i want to be an individual lol. or if anyone has found a better bodykit for a good price.

· Registered
1,939 Posts
Your probably looking at close to 4k for the entire kit. Have you considered the c-west kit? Or even the rando lip kit? There's a few options, look around. Nigel stuff is nice but it's pricey.

· Banned
251 Posts
just wait 1 year, either save up or spend your money on shite that matters like suspension bits, or wheels, or a turbo kit.

unless you are a baller like me then of course i would buy whatever the hell you want and i can get a good price on one of those mugen kits for ya but you have to buy everything. and it wont be here for a while man. and you would have to pay for it in full up front.

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
Way too much!!!
Yea, agree. We want the tuners to prosper in order to get others into the game and to advance the tech, but might be a little early to shell out 4K for a kit on just body parts from Honda.

R/Scott

· Registered
579 Posts
Ive noticed most of the aftermarket body parts are too expensive for us min wage pple. Id like to see full lip kits at around 500-600 tops. With each piece ranging from 200-300 tops maybe. 1k for a front lip is just obscene. Idc if its mugen or whatever. I mean for that price, I could get a set or rims and tires for the price of a mugen front lip. Pifft.

· Registered
579 Posts
its not important right now, the crz is aggressive enough to get you buy with the right set of wheels and the right drop...the crz will look amazing, just wait for the lip kit...
Your right. The crz is slick looking just stock. Which is good. It makes me feel like i dont have to rush to make it look sexy. It's already sexy. I just would like to make it more sexy.
Once i fix this body damage (which i pray gets fixed soon!), 3 things id like to do. Rims, clean drop and leather seats. Those are the things id wana do at the most. And im in no rush to do them either. Im waiting untill they prices drop significantly on body pieces.

· Supporting Vendor
492 Posts
Mugen products are not cheap by any means, but like many things in the automotive landscape "you get what you pay for". Performance parts/Aero from an OEM manufacturer are never inexpensive!

If you really enjoy your car, and enjoy high quality parts my advice is to save up! Mugen isn't going to be going anywhere anytime soon -- feel free to contact us when ready, and we are always able to offer the best pricing on their parts.

- Jason

· Registered
744 Posts
Here we are half a year later -- what is the actual msrp of the kit? and final word on buying just certain pieces of it? I'm just curious. Too lazy to call Honda tomorrow, thought I would post this up... I really havent seen it clarified/posted on this site yet....

· Registered
56 Posts
My old genesis coupe had more aftermarket options with half the cost. It's a shame that the crz has such limited selections.

+ plus oem lip kit for the accord coupe is alot more affordable than mugen. And they almost look the same minus the wing

· Registered
679 Posts
if you can get it from your local deal that is also painted to match. I have been asking my deal on aviliblity and they do not even have an ETA from Honda yet. I plan on inporting most of mine but I need to get the mats and knob from USDM

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.