Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to pick up a CR-Z maybe august 2011..

I'm curious about a few things:

1. how much people are paying right now for the car..is it above msrp or are they still dealing to move them?
  2. What interest rate is honda giving out?..i notice the CR-Z isnt listed in the .9% APR currently?
  3. Any idea from past experience how long before honda starts dishing out incentives (better rates specifically) on first year models?

I'm hoping by the time I'm ready to buy, they'll have some better rates to clear out for 2012 models..thanks folks

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've yet to see one on the road, and there were more CR-Z's in the lot i visited than fit's..i was hoping the demand wasn't that high *gulp*

in general, towards the end of the year would they cut interest on previous year models if it was first production year?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Unless you have imaculate credit, it would most likely benefit you to go to your bank for an auto lone. Your bank, or better yet, a Credit Union will give better interest rates than Honda Financial Service, for example. I got an extremely low APR from my bank.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my credit is mid-upper 700's so im not worried about dealing with vw, but they're not offering a low rate because its a new model.

i checked a few bank sites but saw a wide range of 3-6% on auto loans..what rate did you get shatner?

thanks

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Any guesstimate is pretty useless right now if you are planning for August. So much could/ and will happen between now and then. But, as mentioned, your bank/ credit union will do better than a dealership.

Look at it this way. A dealership will hold the note and your business for a short period of time. So not only are they going to try to make the most money off of you from the car but the loan as well.

Your bank/ credit union wants to keep you as a life long customer. So to keep you from taking you business/ checking and savings/ loans/ retirement accounts somewhere else they will do there best to give you the best rate and loan conditions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.