Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Even if you THINK you might know how to post YouTube videos on forums running vBulletin (like CRZForum.com), you should still read through this b/c you might be surprised at how easy it really is...

I see that a number of posts trying to embed YouTube videos either have to be edited (by a mod) or are just plain wrong :pat:... so i'm making a thread to show you all how to get a video to work 100% of the time...

1st you have to find the video you'd like to share... then you have to copy a certain part of the URL from the address bar or by clicking the "share" link on the youtube video itself... i'll show u what i mean in bolded red

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s2dXRa3tdc

click the
icon and insert the "red" copied part of the URL... it should read like this (w/o the space) when done [YOUTUBE ]1s2dXRa3tdc[/YOUTUBE] or you can manually type that in w/o spaces...

NOW you have your 100% working embedded youtube video :popcorn:

for sharing the HD version, you simply click on "share" like mentioned above but this time you click the "HD URL" box and it will add "&hd=1" to the end of the URL if HD is available... after that just follow the remaining steps...

i hope that helps out everyone who has issues with embedding videos into their posts and please remember to do this if you want to share a video... it saves the time of opening another tab/window to play the video :spinning:

·
ShazzMINISTRATOR
2,906 Posts
Could do for 1 for photos! As I still haven't worked it out!!:wallbash:
I tried to fix some of your pics. I think the problem is your using flickr and I couldn't find the direct link to the picture. Try using photobucket. For any other picture on the internet just right click it and get the url. Then when posting click the yellow box next to the youtube icon and paste the url.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

·
Capt'n Jack
9,498 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts