Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
It makes me sad how few and far between positive reviews are.

I sure hope I don't regret this car - but then, I've never met an unhappy owner. Not one.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Somebody finally "gets" it.

I am not impressed with the majority of published reviews because of inherent bias that skews their percepetion and the fascination with statistics.

It is a commuter car.

It is not a sports car.
It is not a hyper-mileage hybrid car.
It is not a long distance thoroughbred.

It is fun to drive.
The interior is impressive for the price.
It handles great on secondary and tertiary roads.
The fuel consumption is very acceptable for what it does.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Somebody finally "gets" it.

I am not impressed with the majority of published reviews because of inherent bias that skews their percepetion and the fascination with statistics.

It is a commuter car.

It is not a sports car.
It is not a hyper-mileage hybrid car.
It is not a long distance thoroughbred.

It is fun to drive.
The interior is impressive for the price.
It handles great on secondary and tertiary roads.
The fuel consumption is very acceptable for what it does.
You'll have to excuse those reviews. With Honda tossing around phrases like 'Sport|Hybrid' what are they to think?

·
Registered
314 Posts
You'll have to excuse those reviews. With Honda tossing around phrases like 'Sport|Hybrid' what are they to think?
IS there a better sport-hybrid (or sorta sporty hybrid) out there? Or at least one that's under $25K US dollars?! I think it's marketed appropriately, particularly if you have reasonable expectations. Commercials/ads are what they are-- if you want to really dissect car commercials, start with the new era Ford commercials that claim everyone is leaving their Toyota after falling in love with Fords, or that they're "expected" to have higher 5-year resale values! :eek:hmy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.