Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share see what you guys think of my last ride :thumbsup:

sitting on the gram light 57 maximum's time attack's.

Sitting on the enkei pf01's

· Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If u compare horsepower then yea but they are two different cars. And I baught this car for DD, I have something else coming in that will be my weekend warrior :).

· Registered
1,285 Posts
Oh and FYI I loved my ms3 but that was a piece of **** of a car
That's the only reason I didn't even look at MS3s. All I've heard is they can be fast as hell but everything around you falls apart. :( Kinda sad.

But yours looked pretty nice.

· Registered
39 Posts
Nice looking speed. I bought one new back in 07. It was a great performer for the money! The only mod I ever did was an intake, which was well worth it for the sound. I loved taking off hard with the tc off, front tires were bald @ 10k, rotated them around, and ended up replacing all 4 tires before 15k lol. Some of the shifts were awkward, and it was tough to use the clutch perfectly smooth, but those are my only complaints. turbo lag was pretty minimal once you found the sweet spot, I always shifted around 500 rpms before redline because it would start to loose it's steam at that point.

· Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The ko4 turbo was very small and would lose steam at around 5800 thats when u would have to shift maybe a but higher. With the gt30r I'd make power till redline.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.