Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The piano black trim piece on the hatch between the top hatch glass and the lower hatch window annoys me more and more every time I see it. I don't want a spoiler as I like the unspoiled look (try finding the last generation of Celica w/o a spoiler) but it disrupts the flow of the rear by having the glass/blackout trim area suddenly gets dramatically wider after the top curving area bends to become the rear end. On the 2nd gen CRX the metal portion of the hatch between the top glass and rear window was body colored.

So I've got this crux-I wish this trim piece was body colored, but it isn't; I dislike spoilers in general and will not be installing one on my car, but I need to do something with this trim piece as it CANNOT remain the way it is.

Thanks in advance for ya'lls help-

·
Registered
886 Posts
It's just a guess, but I'd say as much as painting a bumper.. I think the cost really comes from them mixing up the paint, prep and clean their equipment, in that situation.
And what's that... about $200.00? (Im just guessing)

If you know someone will charge you what it's really worth.. I'd say $50-100.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.