Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is bored I would like a pic of a CBP CR-Z with 17" RSX wheels unless someone already has this setup.I am thinking about putting a pair on my prelude but whatever type of rims I buy next for the prelude I want to also use for the CR-Z I will hopefully own in the not too distant future.thanks in advance and remember the rsx also came with 16" wheels depending on the year and those are not the rims I am talking about.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
the type s rims are heavy. you would be looking at like 43 or 42 lbs per corner. which is an increase of at least 5 lbs of unsprung weight per corner.

it will make your crz quite sluggish.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Cool, thanks
I have soooooooooo much to learn about this car
But then again that's why I'm here, and I appreciate the support
If I were buying today it would be MR
And in a perfect world, when I do buy, American Honda will have seen the light and decided to give us orange

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the type s rims are heavy. you would be looking at like 43 or 42 lbs per corner. which is an increase of at least 5 lbs of unsprung weight per corner.

it will make your crz quite sluggish.
wow I had no idea they were that heavy.also looking into XXR 502's in either hyper silver or chromium black if anyone can help a honda brother out.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
yea the type s rims are 22 lbs per rim + your tire which will be anywhere from 20-24lbs most decently priced ones are aroung 22, 23 area.

assuming you get a 22 lb tire you are still at 44 lbs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.