Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i just bought my CrZ last friday nite, really have not driven it too much,took it to work yesterday (40 miles all highway 1 way) and was clocking 35 to 44 mpg depending on speed, of course i was babying it while testing out the fuel ecomomy .End of the day i have to drop my new toy off to the shop to have leather seats installed and was running a lil late , so i had to lay the hammer down .....and she went pretty good in normal mode...merging into 70 mph traffic was fine and the crz did its job and i felt safe doing so......i have the auto and can imagine the fun factor in the stick shift( manual) .I didn't think that little motor and being a hybrid it would be as peppy as it is,,,,,im impressed.....

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hello and welcome! Yes I will vouch for the fun factor in the manual, zipping around town is quicker than my firebird even...ok about the same but still impressive because my firebird is quick and excellent handling, not as smooth as the CR-Z tho.
Glad to year the CVT hasn't let you down :p

·
Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the forum.. Yep, those who dog the CR-Z out don't know what they are missing.

Have fun.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was in the shop all day ( getting heated leather seats installed) and i am super excited about that,,,,it should be finished tommorow,,,and if i can figure out how to post pics , i will ( does any one have any info on posting pics...i have a photobucket account) may be a past thread

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.