Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recived some boxes of goodies yesterday. Just a little teaser picture before I put them into storage for the winter. Can't wait till spring comes, and for once not just for the short skirts :p

17x7 +43 btw

Attachments

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
nice i love those gram light 57 ultimate, kinda wish you would have ran a wider wheel, the 7 wide is thin, and the price difference is minimal so i figured you went with that wide for personal reasons.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The reason I choose 7 was to not go all crazy with the wheel width. Don't want to change it too much from stock, and it was also the width I was recommended for the car. I will probably be running some spacers on the rear though.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can't wait to put them on the car myself. I might do a test fitting to see what spacers I will be needing, but for now it's snowtire season. Bah, the conflict! I want to go snowboarding, but at the same time I want my summer wheels on the car.

·
Supporting Vendor
492 Posts
Nice wheels!

And anything is possible with the right amount of money as far as shipping goes...as long as it is in stock in Japan we can have it here the next day, although the person bringing it over on the red-eye flight may not be too happy!

- Jason

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got them from Nengun.com. They had a special on rays wheels last October I think. I'm sure some of the vendors on here can get them as well. Pays to check prices on different sites.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.