Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
did you sand, prime and paint? or just paint? How does the paint hold, are there any rock chips occurring yet?

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
did you sand, prime and paint? or just paint? How does the paint hold, are there any rock chips occurring yet?
It where pro's that did it, sanded, filled the holes From the license plate , primed And did that 4 times because of à chemical reaction.. They found it very hard. Payed 180€

But it is very nice done

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
It where pro's that did it, sanded, filled the holes From the license plate , primed And did that 4 times because of à chemical reaction.. They found it very hard. Payed 180€

But it is very nice done
Chemical reaction? WTF were they using?

Looks really good, btw. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that grill looks great YLA!!! nice job... one minor thing that would drive me NUTS is that red "H" seems a bit small for the CR-Z... if the indentation wasn't there i'd allow it... but that space on the sides of it is too much for my liking...

i really am liking the grill...
Yeah, gone buy another emblem, they exist a little bigger then the indentation, think that would be better.

Thx all!

·
Registered
395 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.