Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive only had my white CR-Z for 5months and barely drove it in the winter here in Toronto. I just hand washed today and there are micro surface rust spots everywhere except the hood. I vinyled the roof and side mirrors so cant check there...

I phoned Honda and told me to show the maintenace manager on Monday so ill update as soon as I get an outcome.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was sent to Hondas body shop manager and he tells me its not covered by warranty and that it came from my own brakes. Im gonna escalate the issue to Honda Canada, first im not going to accept this from a 4month old $30,000 vehicle which had less then 5,000k. 2nd ive got a Honda Element bought brand new from the same dealer, driven and beat up everyday and now has over 100,000kms and no sighn of this or any other issue. I know its just claying and waxing but thats their reponsibility for not having fixed an issue that is obviously still exist.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, how is claying and waxing a car 4 months after delivery their responsibility? Unless you're saying that it was there when you got the car you're not making sense. All cars will get industrial fallout either from brake dust or other contaminants. I don't see how it's anybodies 'fault'
Sorry, it might not make sense to you but im sure it does to other people such as myself...

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wonder how things turned out? Interestingly, the actual thread had nothing to do with 'craftsmanship' but rather detailing or lack there of.
Sorry for the late responce, the dealer agreed to have the car detailed before i contacted honda canada. The sales manager was the helpful contact, i believe cause ived purchased 2 new vehicles from them and sent friends and family. I was to make an appointment next week and have to leave the crz for half the day. Id be asking too much if i ask for a rental..lol
Thanks for all your input...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.