Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome guys. Glad to hear it. As we grow we should setup a meet at some point!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Live in York, PA. Just started getting serious looking for a MT one.

First test drive on CVT last night. Very fun to drive; very roomy for the driver and passenger! Waiting for a manual to test drive.
Good move on looking for the manual. CVT is fun, but manual definitely ratchets things up a notch!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Fellow Pennsylvanian reporting In

I bought my CR-Z last week, I live about 25 miles north of Philadelphia. Our dealer had two - now they only have one! There was a lot of interest in them but they are only getting a handful of them in - and not many EX with navi.

Taking it to the shore this weekend to test the fuel mileage. Our Insight gets around 50 mpg for the same trip - I expect less with the CR-Z, but I will drive it the same way I do with the Insight - for this trip at least!

---
P.S. I got 47 mpg on the trip to the shore - in ECON mode all the way. New Jersey is fairly flat going across the state!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got my CR-Z on Monday. I am in Philadelphia. The dealer had several, I was the first to buy one. I had been driving a mid 90's Camry -most reliable car I've ever met. I hope this one treats me just as well.
47 mpg! not bad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good for you, jetking!

You've gotten 47 mpg so far?
I was commenting on SilverEX getting 47mpg on their trip to the shore.
I hadn't reset the average mpgs from the '15' it was at when I left the dealership. So unfortunately right now it is telling me my average is 29. :(
So.....I definitely have to give it a fresh start and see where I am really at.
I'm sure I'm not doing as well as I could be in terms of mpg, in the 5 days I've had the car all I want to do is push it!

I have nothing but good things to say about my previous ride... However, it definitely was time to upgrade to something much more fun!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I was commenting on SilverEX getting 47mpg on their trip to the shore.
I hadn't reset the average mpgs from the '15' it was at when I left the dealership. So unfortunately right now it is telling me my average is 29. :(
So.....I definitely have to give it a fresh start and see where I am really at.
I'm sure I'm not doing as well as I could be in terms of mpg, in the 5 days I've had the car all I want to do is push it!

I have nothing but good things to say about my previous ride... However, it definitely was time to upgrade to something much more fun!
Must be fun to push it!

That sounds pretty good mileage-wise, actually. For instance, if the number of miles you've driven it equals the number of miles it had when you got it, then you've been getting 43 mpg.

And, if you know how many miles were on it when you got it and how many now, you can figure out your exact mpg.

1 - 20 of 194 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.