Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Despite its initial fabrication issues, it seems to perform as advertised. My CVT definitely has some extra - eh - umph...

Any other testimonials from those who have had it for a while... ??

·
Registered
432 Posts
Since my last car was an SRT-4 and domestic aftermarket parts are ALOT cheaper than "JDM" aftermarket parts or parts fabricated for Japanese vehicles in general, at first glance I thought the price seemed a little on the high side for what it is... however... after getting over the sticker shock of the Honda aftermarket stuff in general, and looking at the prices companies like Mugen and HKS ask for their stuff, it doesn't seem so expensive when you consider it does give a noticeable (albeit slightly) difference in performance. I would say, yes, it is worth the cheddar and it works as advertised.

I have it mated with an AEM CAI, and the pair of them gives the 6MT noticeably better midrange to top end pull... it is actually fun to rev out now.

Two thums up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
i have one going on real soon, so i'll post when i find out. it appears to be the best bang for the buck on paper. nothing else for this car provides a power-to-dollar ratio that's as cost effective as this mod.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
.....nothing else for this car provides a power-to-dollar ratio that's as cost effective as this mod.
Cannot argue that.. Looking forward to your observations...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Its a good upgrade and price for your CRZ to gain that little power. You can feel the different after install and see improvement on the mpg after the car gets use to the downpipe. This is a must have if you looking for hp and torque.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.