Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
P2R CR-Z Downpipe

P2R downpipe replaces the factory OEM Downpipe, and has less restrictive bends, and larger diameter piping. This will result in higher exhaust flow. This higher exhaust flow results in an approx 5hp gain and 10 ft lb tq to the wheels in your CRZ. P2R downpipe is made in the USA, using high quality components.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,498 Posts
I had that problem. I'm bringing mine to a shop that tunes boosted cars and they will do it for me. Any normal shop will refuse to install it though.
Yea, going to have to DIY or take it to a custom/speed shop... The franchise guys are not going to want to do it unless you have a hook-up.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
from my experience the O2 sensor is the hardest part to get off, but this car is so new it may not be a problem, hope to find out soon.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
with the right tools at hand nothing is ever a problem plus like you said "this car is so new it may not be a problem" well let us know how it works out

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no it will not. P2R has been selling these for a couple months now so if it was going to happen it would have so I believe your safe :wavey:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,498 Posts
No issues with a CEL..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts