Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

My car story: Had a '95 Celica ST stick shift for 12.5 years with nary a problem. Bought a '09 Clubman S and owned it for 9.5 months. It was was pretty badly put together. I now have a 2003 Tacoma PreRunner TRD. While I like the truck I miss having a small vehicle. I am hoping the CR-Z will be my next car. I plan on taking one for a test drive real soon but want to wait for the purchase 'til May '11. The reason is that I don't like to buy in the rainy season. Strange, I know. I think think the CR-Z has good looks on par with any Porsche out there! My main concern is leg room. I drive with my legs mostly stretched out.

Thanks for reading, :)

Indigo

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you David PA, socal crz and Hound. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome bizzybear!

Interesting name for a street. I think it is cool! :cool:

I am looking forward to that test drive. I sort of miss a manual transmission. (Never thought I'd ever say that. )

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I TOO am over 50. :blush:

while I've not sat in a CRZ, I owned a CRX Si and it was VERY comfortable. PLENTY of legroom in it. I'm 6'2" and unfortunately well over 250lbs.

hope the CRZ is the same.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the forum. I TOO am over 50. :blush:

while I've not sat in a CRZ, I owned a CRX Si and it was VERY comfortable. PLENTY of legroom in it. I'm 6'2" and unfortunately well over 250lbs.

hope the CRZ is the same.
Hooray for over 50! :thumbup:

I am tempted to skip my plans for tomorrow and go test drive one. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
over 50 also with plenty of toys....i have a north shore blue 6spdm...blacked out the windows and running 215/45/17 hfps with bfg sport z rated. some more stuff on order but more stuff required...:thumbsup: waiting for the aftermarket to catch up. car is a blast to drive and compares to my other vehicles on the fun factor scale...i did a Fit up when they came out with every part possible except for a supercharger...the CRZ comes with approx 40% of those extra parts right from the factory...do yourself favour and try one on soon.

enjoy

·
Premium Member
5,332 Posts
over 50 also with plenty of toys....i have a north shore blue 6spdm...blacked out the windows and running 215/45/17 hfps with bfg sport z rated. some more stuff on order but more stuff required...:thumbsup: waiting for the aftermarket to catch up. car is a blast to drive and compares to my other vehicles on the fun factor scale...i did a Fit up when they came out with every part possible except for a supercharger...the CRZ comes with approx 40% of those extra parts right from the factory...do yourself favour and try one on soon.

enjoy
great post :thumbsup:

if it's not too much trouble can you please post up some pictures of the car?? :wiggle: if you don't know how PM (Private Message) me and i'll help u out :wavey:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Youngster! Start an "Over 60" thread and I'm there.

And NO this is not my latest "mid life crisis". Already had enough of those to be able to tell the difference.

The Zed is just a neat car that I wanted. So I got one.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.