Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,285 Posts
Is it being filed under insurance? When someone backed in to me, I was covered by their insurance. I took it to Honda's body shop near the dealership and they knew exactly what it was. Are you at a shady dealer or something?

· Registered
1,285 Posts
Whatever you do!!!!!: Do NOT used aftermarket panels! Shops will try to save money by doing this, but the a/m panels aren't covered under any warranty and usually leave gaps and can be a slightly different shape than OEM.

Get OEM parts. Unless you're paying out of pocket for the Ever Secksay Noblesse pieces. Love their whole kit. And I'm not a kit person.

· Registered
1,285 Posts
I went to my local Honda dealership, its actually a very large one (not shady at all). It will all be taken care of by the other
persons insurance...but it will take awhile for it to be repaired because they have to order the OEM parts from the Honda factory (I'm assuming). The entire repair will have a lifetime warranty on it.
You'll have it back before you know it. I know the pain, hang in there.

Sorry about the wreck, just glad you're ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.