Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a blue EX 6MT with navi! Might take 3 months to get, but the dealer is searching for one for me now. I told them I would also take black if it meant getting it now and not waiting the 3 months. So excited! I drive a 2007 Civic hybrid now, which I love, but I want a little more sport. Can anyone report how much their auto insurance increased with the CR-Z?

Let you guys know when I pick mine up.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats!

I pick up my Blue CVT EX today!

Took them a week to find it...I would imagine you would have the same success...If you are near philly...I know one dealer that had one right outside of the city. I doubt they have sold it yet.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats!

I pick up my Blue CVT EX today!

Took them a week to find it...I would imagine you would have the same success...If you are near philly...I know one dealer that had one right outside of the city. I doubt they have sold it yet.
I really like the blue color. It is very unique! I am about 2 hours from Philly. Do you know what the specs are on the one you're referring to?

·
Registered
522 Posts
I just ordered a blue EX 6MT with navi! Might take 3 months to get, but the dealer is searching for one for me now. I told them I would also take black if it meant getting it now and not waiting the 3 months. So excited! I drive a 2007 Civic hybrid now, which I love, but I want a little more sport. Can anyone report how much their auto insurance increased with the CR-Z?

Let you guys know when I pick mine up.

that exact configuration is sitting in Marysville OH - it's the one I test drove, then placed my order for a red one :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dealer found the car exactly as I want! I should be able to pick it up Saturday!!!!!! I'll post pics!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm also getting all weather floor mats, cargo tray, arm rest (100 miles of driving a day), and the illuminated door sills. Those door sills look awesome!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Can anyone report how much their auto insurance increased with the CR-Z?
$15 for 11 months remaining on a policy year increase for me. I was pretty shocked at how low it is. But then there is no data on the CR-Z so the value is pretty much an assumption based off engine size, door count, and Honda repair cost data.

I guess the big thing to be aware of is whatever value placed on the CR-Z by insurance providers may increase/decrease next year once they have data on thefts, repairs, likelyhood of accidents, etc..

Morale of the story is this is a low volume car - So don't get in any accidents or we all pay more! :police:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My insurance is Allstate. First they said they can get me data once the car comes out. I told them it is out, and they were like "oh, i'll call you back". I found out my insurance will be $150 cheaper every 6 months! Awesome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.