Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yoo! I was just wondering, who has a CRZ in Ontario/Québec? We should all meet one day in the National Capital Region... right at the meeting point of both provinces. Shoot, even people from Syracuse area can even reach.

Lol or anywhere really based on the people. It would be really cool to see someone else with a Z!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yoo! I was just wondering, who has a CRZ in Ontario/Québec? We should all meet one day in the National Capital Region... right at the meeting point of both provinces. Shoot, even people from Syracuse area can even reach.

Lol or anywhere really based on the people. It would be really cool to see someone else with a Z!
Mississauga , eh?

I live west of Barrie and commute to Mississauga or Brampton daily in my Z.

White Pearl 2011 EX.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mississauga , eh?

I live west of Barrie and commute to Mississauga or Brampton daily in my Z.

White Pearl 2011 EX.
AH really ?!

Nice to see someone pretty much local on the forum! We'll run into each other eventually. I spend lots of time there.

Hear that 25 cm of snow is expected up there tonight... You go skiing?

North shore blue pearl, 2011 EX

·
Registered
26 Posts
AH really ?!

Nice to see someone pretty much local on the forum! We'll run into each other eventually. I spend lots of time there.

Hear that 25 cm of snow is expected up there tonight... You go skiing?

North shore blue pearl, 2011 EX
Really. It's pretty quiet here, but then again there aren't very many of these cars around. I've only seen one other since I started driving mine; a black one that someone was driving like a douche on the 400.

We got a good 25cm last night south of Georgian Bay where I live. The Z is in the bodyshop this week because someone hit it in the parking lot while I was at work a few weeks back, but his insurance is paying which is nice. And at 247k, the front of the car needed to be freshened up anyways. They told me not to get it oil sprayed until they are finished, so with all the snow it's probably for the best; should have it back next week. And the old Accord needed a shakedown anyways as it's been sitting 5 months since I got the Z on the road. And it's kinda nice not having to try and avoid potholes with the old beater, and it's also nice to have that v6 power again.

I snowboard, but I work in Mexico a lot during the winter and so haven't been as many times as I'd like since I started this job 6 years ago. I'll probably try and make it to Blue Mountain at least once before Christmas, though.

I'll keep a lookout for a blue one!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really. It's pretty quiet here, but then again there aren't very many of these cars around. I've only seen one other since I started driving mine; a black one that someone was driving like a douche on the 400.

We got a good 25cm last night south of Georgian Bay where I live. The Z is in the bodyshop this week because someone hit it in the parking lot while I was at work a few weeks back, but his insurance is paying which is nice. And at 247k, the front of the car needed to be freshened up anyways. They told me not to get it oil sprayed until they are finished, so with all the snow it's probably for the best; should have it back next week. And the old Accord needed a shakedown anyways as it's been sitting 5 months since I got the Z on the road. And it's kinda nice not having to try and avoid potholes with the old beater, and it's also nice to have that v6 power again.

I snowboard, but I work in Mexico a lot during the winter and so haven't been as many times as I'd like since I started this job 6 years ago. I'll probably try and make it to Blue Mountain at least once before Christmas, though.

I'll keep a lookout for a blue one!
Man, highway 400 is a super speed trap between major Mackenzie and highway 9. When did you see that black CRZ??

Oil sprayed as in something like Krown right? Make sure they avoid the hatch or you may get frozen out in the winter... Thankfully it was an easy fix (changed the release button) but it's better to prevent than to treat.

The way how it's looking, I won't even make it to Glen Eden anytime soon... A high of 10 is expected one day next week here in the GTA!

I'll be on the lookout for a white Z anytime I'm in Brampton. By any chance... Nearby Kennedy and Vodden/Williams? I've seen one parked a few times I've passed the area.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Man, highway 400 is a super speed trap between major Mackenzie and highway 9. When did you see that black CRZ??

Oil sprayed as in something like Krown right? Make sure they avoid the hatch or you may get frozen out in the winter... Thankfully it was an easy fix (changed the release button) but it's better to prevent than to treat.

The way how it's looking, I won't even make it to Glen Eden anytime soon... A high of 10 is expected one day next week here in the GTA!

I'll be on the lookout for a white Z anytime I'm in Brampton. By any chance... Nearby Kennedy and Vodden/Williams? I've seen one parked a few times I've passed the area.
More likely in the Torbram/steeles or dixie/derry area. But I get around so it's possible; but not lately as I took a contract in Mexico. Basically drove the Z straight home from the bodyshop, parked it in the garage in early December. Took it for a long drive while I was home for a few days at Christmas and then back into the garage, where it's been ever since.

I'm supposed to be finished this job in a few more weeks so I'll keep a lookout for you when I'm home in February.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts