Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Oh Say Can You See?

3K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  SennaFan 
#1 ·
Tint and Visibility . . .

I know most don't care since the looks factor out weight seeing what's behind you. I was getting tint this week-end and cancelled because I want to ask you guys first - who have tint, did it decrease your rear and tiny side window visibility? Come on now, be upfront with me - I really need to know the facts on this one.

Thanks!

#7 ·
ummm - mistake? as a sr member can you delete this for me? pretty new at this. thx cgipson99!
Glad to see you here, drvbaby! Welcome!:thumbsup:

and on the tint... I run 35% all the way around... except windshield.. did 70% there... very little loss in visibility at that percentage which is why that is the legal limit. Only reason I didnt go darker.. is I hate getting hassled...:cry:

#13 ·
Of coarse tint laws very everywhere but the fact is that that are all very close to the the same. When you choose how dark to tint your car you are making a lot of decisions. Weather or not you care about the physical appearance of your ride, weather you prefer to be able to be seen inside your car, possible having better viability due to reduced glare, reduced heat from UV, and the big one.. how do you feel about being harassed by the police? I personally have 18% all around except my windshield is 50% plus a glare strip across the top. I chose these films because they are dark enough during the day but not to dark for me at night. Everyone has different vision though and should find something that works with their vision. Oh and the last part.. follow what the law tells you if you don't feel like dealing with them...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.