Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
ShazzMINISTRATOR
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum member ZF1Nation has an Instagram account that features our beloved cars. If you are on instagram be sure to follow @ZF1Nation

If you are not on instagram and just want to look at the pictures, they can be found here: ZF1Nation Instagram

If you would like your car to be posted and have the kik app you can kik them to tsuhgi.

If you don't have the kik app you can post the pictures to this thread. By posting pictures to this thread you are consenting the user to post those pictures to the ZF1Nation IG.

When you kik your pictures or submit here, include your IG handle if you have one so you can be credited. If you don't have IG, you can use your crz forum name.

·
Registered
79 Posts
:tong: Great man thank you so much.
Let's get this thing going. Post and send the pics.
I might be a bit slow on the turnaround time. but I will be doing so. Thank you once again SazzNADES This is going to be great. Be sure to include any information you want me to include in the picture I post on IG.

·
Registered
178 Posts
That's fun! I was totally just thinking about starting an instagram like sharing of pictures but in a thread here on the forums. Liking the pictures holly! There's an app called #squared that allows you to post full size images to fit into instagram in their square format. Ig: DaKatzPajamas

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
No problem :thumbsup: I'll post more on here occasionally and feel free to use whenever man... I have tons more :p

·
Capt'n Jack
9,498 Posts
I'll throw in - Not on instagram - this place and FB or about as much as I can afford in me free time.. :grin:

If you can - just use crzforum.com-Admin as opposed to my forum user name. May help in giving the forum a shout out again.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts