Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Storm Silver Metallic

Milano Red

Crystal Black Pearl

Premium White

North Shore Blue Pearl

Link to more photos of different angles thanks to Jeff @ vtec.net :thumbsup:

2011 Honda CR-Z PR Photo Gallery

sn: all pictured above are the EX models with exception of the NSBP one... that is the LX and has NO fog lights ;)

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i was too... i'm LOVING it actually... now that i see the blue that's gonna be available over here, i'm not sure i would get it in that color... and while some ppl like the red, it's not for me on this kind of car... white is very nice, but i have a feeling that it's gonna be a color that everyone is gonna wanna have (but me)... i normally hate the color silver on most cars... so that would leave me getting CBP... but after seeing that silver in the pix i'm kinda leaning towards that now lol...

to be honest... when i'm ready to get one, the color doesn't seem like it's gonna matter to me really... the car looks good in any color... so that leaves me NEEDING to get it with the options i want ie: Navi + 6MT... that's part of the reason i don't feel the need to "reserve" a CR-Z at the local dealership... i can sorta walk in and just find one with those options and walk out happy...

another thing... i have a feeling that the NSBP is gonna look really good in person, which is one reason why i'm not eliminating it altogether...

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Since there is no Orange I like the white. But, as Bizzy pointed out everyone will probably get the white. I don't want the silver because our Civic is silver and shows every scratch. Red- I have seen it in person and it doesn't fit the car IMO- like red on a BMW. Black is impossible to keep clean where I live plus it would be too hot during the summer when you live in hell's outhouse. Oh, what to do.......

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
the silver is darker than the ASM on the Civic... silver is also the easiest to keep clean...
You don't know my wife LOL (Don't tell her I said that):eek:mg:! She has a lot of scratches on it, especially around the door handles from her rings and they are highly visible plus on the plastic parts it is black underneath so the chips really stand out.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.