Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm SO happy honda ditched the boba fett looking rear-end of the previous concept. not to mention the glow stick interior they had going on... looked a bit too TRONesque for me. Black seats/dk grey interior with RED or orange (not blue) console lights would be nice though.
To each it's own. :grin: I LIKE the Boba Fett rear-end. Now, while it still looks good, it looks like every other car out there to me.

I'm with you on the interior re-design. Looks MUCH better now, although I wouldn't mind keeping the blue lights or be able to change them.

Great photoshopped pictures btw!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
this will be the thread that will get us all through the interim till the release date!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I really like the one with the bronze HFP wheels. Those look like the 19" HFP for the Accord Coupe, but in the picture appear to be a 16"-17" size relative to the car.

Looks great! and thanks for taking the time to make some photoshops for us to start drooling over

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
yeah lol... they are a downsized version of the Accord HFP's... i just google'd "Honda Wheels" and that was one of the easiest pictures to modify...

i'm gonna redo the one with the Mugen GP's whenever I get bored and can't sleep again haha...

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
a quick chop of the Mugen CR-Z... not really a huge change... just fixed the the color on some parts of the car and the shear b/c it was like this / / now it's more like this | | i hope that makes sense lol...

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
even tho this picture sorta exaggerates the front overhang i used it to show what the CR-Z would look like with the 2010 Insight Modulo wheels...

side note after i made this picture i realized that i could've shortened the front a tad but i had already got rid of the backround i just finished editing so this one with the overhang will have to do... enjoy...

and the original for anyone curious...

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
here's the CR-Z with the TL Type-S wheels... they are 18s so i tried to get them close to actual size but i'm sure i'm off a little lol...

side note: am i the only one who has an idea on how to do a chop with wheels?? i'm curious to see what everyone else can come up with...

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts