Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POST AWAY!!

this thread is to show off everyone's dyno sheets and to chat about setups. i will be updating this thread with every new post. also will be posting up the top 10 highest hp #'s for n/a, turbo, s/c and k swap setups. if you find a dyno sheet i do not have listed, please post it so we can keep this list up to date

Crz baseline hp from honda- CVT 111hp/106tq - 6MT 112hp/107tq

N/A
1. 139.0 hp - 147.3 tq --- Hondata - Dynapack
2. 137.2 hp - 140.0 tq --- human668 - Dynapack
3. 136.9 hp - 143.0 tq --- ShazzNADES - Dynapack
4. 131.0 hp - 147.0 tq --- b-rad - Dyno Dynamics
5. 131.0 hp - 129.1 tq --- Pegi - N/A
6. 127.8 hp - 119.5 tq --- jujun - Dyno Dynamics
7. 126.7 hp - 123.4 tq --- NathWraith - N/A
8. 124.3 hp - 117.2 tq --- northbridge - Dynapack
9. 122.1 hp - 124.2 tq --- Kenoshianflames - Dynojet
10. 114.5 hp - 123.1 tq --- SupraRXE - Dynojet

S/C
1. 189.9 hp - 164.2 tq --- drheem - Dynapack
2. 185.9 hp - 159.8 tq --- ITEM9 - Dynojet

Turbo
1. 464.3 hp - 327.3 tq --- Bisimoto - Dynopack
2. 277.4 hp - 268.1 tq --- QuickStudy - N/A

K Swap
1. 263.1 hp - 174.2 tq --- Srodaniel - Dynapack

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
northbridge Dyno Sheets

T1R's baseline (stock)
Yellow line : stock Pink line: with no charge
- Dyno is performed with Dynapak dynometer
- Dynoed with 4th Gear
- all numbers are SAE corrected

again, with AJR / T1R exhaust
- Dynoed with 4th Gear
- Base line with stock vs T1R S51 Cat-back exhaust
- all numbers are SAE corrected
- tempurature 3 degrees celius

Here she is,

Dynoed today with the following mods
-Black Label CAI
-P2R Cat delete
-KSK / P2R catback exhaust

result (124whp / 117wtq)

a little lower than i expected, was shooting for 130whp but either way it makes sense (hp makes sense, the tq number is lower than i expected). Runs were done back to back and in 4th. We didnt rev the car in neutral btwn runs to charge the battery up before doing it again so the numbers could end up a bit higher (when i was leaving I noticed the battery was at 1 bar). Also, didnt get to do a before dyno...

EDIT: i dont recall if VSA was on or off during the runs either. This chart may not be the best dyno to use for comparison now that i think about it.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hondata/ Temple of VTEC Dyno Sheet

Hondata CRZ / Temple of VTEC
-may be a pre production car
-Has HKS exhaust

Here is a dyno of the CRZ (1000 miles) with the motor assist on and off. Even accounting for the fact that the dyno reads a little high compared to a Dynojet, it would seem that Honda have under-rated the power output.

Notes:
- Motor assist is switched off just before redline
- With motor assist off the L15 engine makes 20 hp more than the 2007 (first Gen) Fit

Doug

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Matt-CRZ Dyno Sheet

I dynoed my car a few weeks ago. It has a HKS intake and a spoon TB. The dyno was a before and after of the Spoon TB only (the HKS intake was on for both runs).

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SupraRXE Dyno Sheet

Hey everyone (Mods, feel free to move this if you feel like it belongs in another section)! I went out to a dyno day event at a local shop here in Houston and I got in 3 pulls. I just wanted to share the results with everyone. I have a 2011 6MT CR-Z and it has about 1,000 miles on it now. It's stock everything. I've got some plans for this car but I wanted to get a baseline first. Anyway here were the conditions today in lovely Houston:

Dynojet
103.22 degrees F
1019.3 mBar
16% humidity
STD: 1.03

The HP dropped a lot for the 2nd and 3rd pulls (the battery was pretty drained during the 2nd pull as well) though :/ Not sure what caused it though...

I also have a video for the first dyno pull (You might want to have the speakers turned down a bit around the 0:30 mark).

Stock CR-Z on the dyno - YouTube

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention too... I won a gift certificate for lowest overall power. (or maybe lol)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jujun Dyno Sheet

Had mine tested today.
Here are the results:

Orange line = Eco
Purple = Sport
isn't too bad considering it needs an oil change soon, and ran on 95 octane gas haha!
mods:
- HKS RSK
- P2R Downpipe
- full cat-back

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
human668 Dyno Sheet

It is ruined by my sweaty hands. Hopefully Hondata will release some clear images.
During one of those runs, the engine was knocking. Maybe there's some benefits using 91 gasoline even without tuning.

an eDyno.
k&N Intake, Spoon Throttle Body, Basis Cat Delete Pipe.
Stock map, no tune.

After tuned

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
B-rad Dyno Sheet

Finally im posing this lol but its hytech muffler, p2r midpipe and downpipe, custom intake will be doing again next month for flashpro and tuning and ill have my velocity attack on possibly throttle body

Redline is hondata base tune blue is after tuning but before adjusting timing

Tis is the second to last pull while adjusting tuning he ran outta ink that's why is looks crappy and why I didn't get the last one final numbers were 131.0 whp and 147 wtq

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
808 Posts
ITEM9 numbers are pretty impressive. I don't think there is only a 4hp difference from a dynojet to a dynapack. his HP is to the wheel so his might be higher than mine.

It might be a good idea to show the difference between the dyno's since there are differences in HP output depending on the dyno machine.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ITEM9 numbers are pretty impressive. I don't think there is only a 4hp difference from a dynojet to a dynapack. his HP is to the wheel so his might be higher than mine.

It might be a good idea to show the difference between the dyno's since there are differences in HP output depending on the dyno machine.
Where would I find info about this? Anyone have a scale I could post up

1 - 20 of 36 Posts