Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to make a separate thread just for pictures so everybody can see all the types of LEDs we have available for the CR-Z. If you guys have pictures available of your CR-Z with our lights, please feel free to post them on this thread!

Lankysean's CRZ with our license plate and reverse light LEDs

Romiata's blue interior light package

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Can you PM me the price for the Blue inside package Romiata had? Shipping would be to 92604 unless you in So Cali for local pick up

·
Registered
846 Posts
HID Fog Lights and LED Turn/Running Lights/Garax HID Low Beams.

LED DRL/High Beams and LED Turn/Running Lights

-R

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Could I get a quote for the license plate lights to match the interior, please? I messaged on eBay, but thought I'd ask here too. Also, are blue(ish) lights for the plate legal? Thanks again
Romie

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
in for a price of the same interior package shipped to 28105
Most of the smaller packages we have can fit into a USPS Priority Flat Rate Envelope, if it can, it is just $8 for shipping to anywhere within the U.S.. Bigger items such as HID kits and such will most likely be shipped with FedEx which costs a bit more (around $12 or so)

PM'd though.

Could I get a quote for the license plate lights to match the interior, please? I messaged on eBay, but thought I'd ask here too. Also, are blue(ish) lights for the plate legal? Thanks again
Romie

PM'd sir

·
Ridin' Nerdy
3,578 Posts
Okay okay, I am reserving a spot because my bulbs came in and I threw them all in.

Word of advice, DO NOT attempt to change the bulb in the middle of the day directly in the sun when it is at the highest point. It is FREAKING hot! No way I was getting away without sweating on that one though. /le sigh

Overall of the change, quite simple! The only hard part was putting them in the correct way. Out of the 9 bulbs I replaced, I only had one in the correct way the first time. Then there was what I thought was a bad bulb but the leads on it had to be adjusted and then it worked. After all that was done, the end result was quite nice. Even in the middle of the day the bulbs shine bright and when it comes night time, I will post a picture.

So stay tuned and watch out for my dirty Z(literally it is dirty because I drove down a damn limestone road) shining like a BLUE star!:thumbsup:

·
Ridin' Nerdy
3,578 Posts
Uploading the video now... It will take some time because it like 400+MB and I am uploading it on Youtube. Once it complete I will throw it up here. Other then that, I will go take some pictures as a sneak peak!

Edit: looks like I lost a lot of quality by shrinking them down. Either way, there they are!!!

My new LED's

Please let me know whether or not you can see it... If not, I might have to go and record another because the video somehow vanished!

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
damn. i need to get the 5 sided T10 LEDs for the doors. i got a 1sided one and it doesn't actually shine outwards like that one. Same for the Cargo light.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
One of the members of this forum recently came by to our store and we tried some new interior lights we had available for the CR-Z. These are still under development and we hope to have them available soon.

Pictures courtesy of g0tph0

1 - 20 of 129 Posts