Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
CRZForum.com official countdown thread until SEMA 2010 in Las Vegas has begun!

When: Tuesday, November 2 – Friday, November 5, 2010
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
What: The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world (PLEASE NOTE: THE SEMA SHOW IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC). It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of the AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries for unlimited profit opportunities in the automotive, truck and SUV, and RV markets.

Official SEMA Show Site
SEMA 2010 Floor plan
AAPEX 2010: Exhibitor List

Will you be attending?
Do you think the Honda CR-Z will have a large showing?
What kind of new parts and goodies do you expect to premiere for the CR-Z?

CRZForum.com Vendors feel free to chime in on the thread!

Only 0 days and counting until SEMA begins...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Awesome, was about to start a thread about this until I seen this one. :thumbsup:
So I am a local here in Vegas and will defiantly be attending and unfortunately also working..

I would love to meet any forum members and vendors that will be here for this great event.

To the vendors and forum members attending SEMA this would would be a great place to announce your company and booth info so we can come see you.

As for myself and my company we should have a couple cars at the show. I am unsure of the details ATM but will update.

Look forward to seeing you there!

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Greetings Jackson!^

Team Bisimoto will be there as well with the Bisimoto CR-Z! This will be the best Honda booth ever!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Y'all make sure to have a whole lotta' fun and take some pics for us. I really can't wait to see what people have brainstormed for this car. I hope some of it has to do with IMA boosting, but I'm not holding my breath.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
192 Posts
So where are all the aftermarket add-ons?

I want stuff for my CR-Z - all kinds, so I can do that customization that Honda was talking about. I havent' seen much in the way of cool new parts from SEMA.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The stuff like springs, carbon hoods, and intakes have already been developed by American companies but are still awaiting final production details and distribution. Around late January you should start to see stuff flow out from the aftermarket companies.

OR...you can just buy the stuff (coilovers, exhaust) already for sale by the Japanese companies and wait a few weeks for shipping, etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm not a vendor, but I'll be attending as media (for my site) at the 2011 show in november. I'll try to get some good pics of the CR-Z stuff I can post up.

edit- just noticed this thread is probably for the last year show, sorry, a bit of thread digging going on here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.