Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was never a fan of actually going to my local dealer and buying overpriced goodies - there is always a place in the internets that's a lot cheaper.

I know one place that's about 25% cheaper than MSRP ($296 shipped for the armrest, for example), but was wondering if there is anything better.

Not posting links in case there is a sponsor that has a monopoly of sorts.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I was never a fan of actually going to my local dealer and buying overpriced goodies - there is always a place in the internets that's a lot cheaper.

I know one place that's about 25% cheaper than MSRP ($296 shipped for the armrest, for example), but was wondering if there is anything better.

Not posting links in case there is a sponsor that has a monopoly of sorts.
One of our vendors is a Honda dealership 2011 Honda CR-Z Accessories : Genuine Honda Accessories at Discount Prices ... their price on the armrest is about $299.22 shipped.... 283.20 + 16.02.. not enough to quibble about. And since they are kind enough to support the forum as sponsors:thumbsup:.. the least we can do is try to throw some business their way when we are buying some OEM stuff. Especially if the price difference is only a buck or two (and that could be shipping differences) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
One of our vendors is a Honda dealership 2011 Honda CR-Z Accessories : Genuine Honda Accessories at Discount Prices ... their price on the armrest is about $299.22 shipped.... 283.20 + 16.02.. not enough to quibble about. And since they are kind enough to support the forum as sponsors:thumbsup:.. the least we can do is try to throw some business their way when we are buying some OEM stuff. Especially if the price difference is only a buck or two (and that could be shipping differences) :rolleyes:
Yup - check out their Vendor Forum here - College Hills Honda - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums

·
Banned
251 Posts
COLLEGE HILLS HAS A GREAT REPUTATION ON THE FORUMS AND ARE ONE OF THE BEST...

however, if you are in san diego area and need installation of said products, PM me for the hookupofthemilennium =)

also the price is NOT half as important to me as getting the RIGHT shite and getting excellent customer service.

which is why i would always recommend College Hills Honda.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.