Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so i was thinkin and figure we need to have a first CR-Z meet and greet :beer::wiggle::thumbsup::rotfl::beer:that day they drive off the lot or at least that same weekend. Not sure when that is, but this is something i feel should be done. I would also like it if some CR-Xs' came also, get the whole CR fleet together. Im on long island so i guess this may be mainly for this area but Everyone is invited especialy if its on the weekend. Im thinking it could be at Eisenhower park.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions or already knows of a meet like this going on fill us all in. If not then let this be the one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey Phil... never saw an intro for you... so welcome to the site... would you happen to know any sales ppl in FL that would be able to hook it up on the CR-Z?? i'm located on the South East part of FL... thanks!

Hi, sorry. I'm Phill. :rolleyes:

I don't, but... if you tell me who's near you i'd be happy to place a courtesy call to their manager and ask for dealer to dealer courtesy. not sure if it would help, but i'd try.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Phill!!!!! Welcome to the forum, Thinking i may give it about a month before i have the CR-Zeet N Greet since mine will be here in a week to 10 days. Holy cow im so siked, Phill if i had the opertunity to sell the gti before i pick up the Z would that hurt the sale at all? I may have a opertunity to get more then the trade in but i dont want it to work against you.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Phill!!!!! Welcome to the forum, Thinking i may give it about a month before i have the CR-Zeet N Greet since mine will be here in a week to 10 days. Holy cow im so siked, Phill if i had the opertunity to sell the gti before i pick up the Z would that hurt the sale at all? I may have a opertunity to get more then the trade in but i dont want it to work against you.

not a problem man. do what you gotta. :)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL i could have sworn i posted this lastnight but:

I was going to do a meet but figured i would be the only one there, but id like to do a drive to up state to get some pix and flix. Now with the cool air commin should be so good runs.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.