Votes: 19 48.7%
  • NSBP

Votes: 20 51.3%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
love both colors, seen both in person as well. Only 1 person in the area with a CRZ and he got the white one, the other one is NSBP which has been sitting at the dealer since October lol...White looks good but the pearl in it makes it look almost matte, and NSBP looks good but the pearl causes it to look teal one minute then look dark blue the next. I don't know if it's me hating on Pearl or what, but need opinions and some pics of both colors.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

These were shots I took of the one at Honda. There's moments it looks like a dark blue color, then other times it looks like a dark green.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
I voted North Shore Pearl.

The white always looks dirty to me. And personally, my husband and I are both terrible about washing our cars so a white car would just be disgusting; that's why ours is silver. My in-laws got the blue/teal, and it looks great! If the USA got the darker blue (like the JCOTY edition) or the orange, we'd have gone with one of those. Of your two choices though, I like the blue more.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.