Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few Z's around town, but have yet to chat with anyone that owns one. And all of them didn't seem to be "car guys"....no tinting, body mods or pipes, etc.... I don't have much on my car either, but the 25% tint says a little something at least lol. As it's a Friday night I saw some nice looking cars in a parking lot and almost stopped just so I could talk cars with some new people.

Anyhoo....anyone else in CO?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ouch! Hope everyone was ok. I dont get to visit the city often but I'll keep my eyes peeled next time I'm down there.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also still in the area with a Z, though more Broomfield/Boulder area
Awesome! You know of any good twisties you like to ride? I've been wanting to hit 34 towards Estes from loveland, but then take 27 towards belleview and take the poudre down to laporte/foco. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anybody drive a grey Z in the Glendale area? Gave a thumbs up as I passed by one in the Target parking lot.
And saw a black Z parked on Holly St.
AND saw a red Z parked downtown.
Also had a white Z behind me on the stretch of 25 from Denver to Ft Collins. I waved :)

Are Zs common out here? What are they like in the snow? I love seeing these in the wild :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn that's more crz's then I've ever seen before. Not terrible and actually pretty fun in the snow imo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey man, I'm pretty sure I saw your black CR-Z the other day. I live in southern Wyoming but I went down to Fort Collins in my blue Z with a windshield banner to pick up some parts for the dealership I work at.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's cool man! Do you remember about where you saw me? Technically it's the pearl metallic metal, but does appear black at times. Wish i had noticed your z! I usually try to wave if I see another. Often times it's some old foagy that doesn't seem to care lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts