Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, just seeing if any norcal folks would like to have a little meet, nothing huge or spectacular just maybe hang out and grab something to eat possibly?

I was thinking:
WHEN:maybe the first weekend of November (not too close to any expensive holidays)meet up between 4-7
WHAT:hang out and go grab some food in SF or a nearby area (Idk if we should let jason choose the spot on this one hahaha, cus he likes choosing the nearest place LMAO)
WHO: Anyone who would like to join!!!

So yea, hopefully we could possibly make it a monthly thing, but let's see how everything goes with the 1st one. Input highly appreciated.
not much planning involved, and it's only for a couple of hours.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
If you want to arrange a weekday meet and greet....I work in Pleasanton, so I can be anywhere in the east bay/southbay or northbay if I brib the boss for a 2 hr lunch!! :eek:hmy:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
It would have to be outside of SF, parking just sucks in SF unless we meet in Ocean Beach/great highway. We can also BBQ but then again it's November...

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking a weekend cus I couldn't possibly go to anything during the week

definitely outside SF I'm not trying to deal with the inner city, especially since the roads their suck, and yes parking is definitely impossible lol As far as a BBQ I'm down, but then again its impossible to predict what the weather will be like or how cold it will be, we could always just go somewhere to eat

That's why I said something like treasure island

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey every Saturday in vacaville, a local Fairfiels/Sacramento crew "Slambros" has a meet at the nut tree plaza. I figured if anybody wanted to come out sometime and meet up with me and others, you could. Here lately the meets have been getting quite large, 100-200 cars out, so if you want something to do on a saturday night come on out. When i get a pic of the flyer, i will post it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts