Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a bit of a CRZ Noob. Just got mine. I was wondering about all the posts for people replacing light bulbs and HIDs. Is there something wrong with the HIDs that come on the EX? Or is this strictly for people that got the base model?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Nothi wrong, the headlights are amazing an work great...what alot the posts are about is people who want the LED headlights that come on European models where its same as ours but has a LED strip at the bottom of headlight..its just a style and look everyones preferring over.

ALSO Gratz on being a new CRZ member!!!! Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
HAHAHA I know..unfortuantely Im Medically discharging now due to a bad jump 2 years ago...but still miss it...when I get out im so doing some civilian jumping...no more military jumps for me...you still in and if so where abouts are ya?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
oh nice nice...sucks about injuries....when you med discharge out you get an honorable...sorry i do have tbi so the army acronyms I suck with...talking to my roommate only thing we can think of PRT is something about Retirement Time, or Physical Re-frad Training (I think my roommate just made that up) but anyways you miss jumping still? I doubt your still jumping with all those injuries, torn my meniscus wrestling way back in high school, sucked big time for healing process, as for now got compression fractures from T11-L3, broke leg 2 diff places, ankle 3 diff places but it was 2 years ago still recovering big time, cigarette burned, some idiot (he was a Major, first time jumping in division...graduated from airborne school aeons ago) rushed out the door right behind me and got tangled in my chute when it deployed so it never got any air wasnt till very low to ground he managed to untangle himself and pull reserve, at that time I went to pull reserve and I smacked into the ground...IN MY DEFENSE it was a night jump and I was with SWTG for while so jumped at 1200 ft with them many times, it was my 12th jump and this time we were at 800 ft, didnt pay attn to that prior to jump (my bad), but yeah I hit the ground completely limp not expecting to be that close to it, and docs said thats prob only reason why I lived...its the drunks who crash and live with no scratch syndrome.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PRT=Physical Readiness Test. In order to get a re-enlistment code you have to be fit for full duty upon leaving service. That was I was going for. I'd be career if I hadn't injured myself. It was the best time of my life honestly.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
oh yeah I can completely agree with that...Im almost out of here and im looking back knowing i am really going to miss it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.