Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Noblesse SP (Made in Japan) Test Pipe/Racing Converter with custom welded 200cpsi HJS(Made in Germany) High Flow Catalytic Converter Part#90950099

This is for Honda Fit GE8, and this is the SP version (most expensive version) which mean they were POLISHED the outside and also POLISHED the welding of the pipe: GE8 FIT フロントパイプ SPバージョン - Web Shop NOBLESSE ノブレッセ 直営通販 エアロ マフラー

I believe the Fit GE8 and CR-Z had the same test pipe, at least according to T1R/AJ-Racing website: T1R Racing Convertor – Honda CRZ ( ZF1/ZF2) / FIT (GE8) – A&J Racing
However, of course I can't guarantee that it will fit perfectly without some modification.

Initially, it came without secondary catalytic converter of course, but I was inspired by the HKS version where it has the high flow cat converter, so I decided to find the best high flow cat converter and decided on HJS from Germany to be used as the secondary cat converter on this Noblesse test pipe.

I also added an extra bung for EGT (Exhaust Temperature Gauge) sensor with adapter specific for Defi EGT gauge sensor. I will also give you a new triangle shape gasket as in the picture.

I spent quite a lot of money (around $1,000 total) for this Noblesse SP test pipe/racing converter and the HJS high flow cat and the custom welding plus extra bung, (don't forget shipping cost from Germany and Japan) and here is my thread on fitfreak about this:
My Civic Si Resonator & Muffler with 2 1/4in Custom Stainless Steel Piping - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

I want to sell this for just $275 including shipping to 48 lower states via PayPal family and friend. If you want to buy as PayPal seller/buyer, then the price is $284
Please PM me if interested
Picture below:

Note: I also want to sell my AJ-Racing T1R Response Header / Down Pipe that already black ceramic coated and have extra bung for AEM UEGO Air to Fuel Ratio Gauge, but I don't think the Honda Fit version of this down pipe is the same as for Honda CR-Z unless you want to modify it. Please PM me for this one if you think it can fit Honda CR-Z and you want to purchase it from me.
Picture below:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, you might ask, why do you want to put a secondary catalytic converter on a test pipe?
Here are the reasons:
1. I used T1R down pipe (so no primary cat converter) and it will be too loud and to smelly if I don't use any secondary cat converter at all
2. I also avoid CEL error on the dashboard because I now put the secondary O2 Sensor on the B Pipe just behind this secondary cat converter

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, almost forgot, this test pipe also larger than the stock pipe, plus the HJS high flow converter allow much more flow than the very restrictive stock cat converter thus performance is not affected for my application

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
By the way, you might ask, why do you want to put a secondary catalytic converter on a test pipe?
Here are the reasons:
1. I used T1R down pipe (so no primary cat converter) and it will be too loud and to smelly if I don't use any secondary cat converter at all
2. I also avoid CEL error on the dashboard because I now put the secondary O2 Sensor on the B Pipe just behind this secondary cat converter
I also had the T1R header (downpipe) on my CR-Z, and suspected it was the same one they sold for the Fit, so it will work with the CR-Z.

Only thing I remember, was having to bend the EGR pipe to fit the CR-Z (which is why I suspected it was made for the Fit in the first place, but could also be used on the CR-Z.) One other note, which I'm not sure would apply to the Fit also, was that the lower mount of the header to the test pipe mounted okay to the pipes, but did not have the additional side bracket which attached/secured it to a bracket mounted to the transmission. Everyone else I know, just ran with the two securing bolts on the pipe and didn't utilize the OEM bracket coming from transmission case. (I actually fabricated a replacement OEM trans bracket for mine--well, actually bought an extra OEM trans bracket and modified it, so I'd still have the OEM bracket in case I wanted to go back to OEM exhaust at a later date.)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also had the T1R header (downpipe) on my CR-Z, and suspected it was the same one they sold for the Fit, so it will work with the CR-Z.

Only thing I remember, was having to bend the EGR pipe to fit the CR-Z (which is why I suspected it was made for the Fit in the first place, but could also be used on the CR-Z.) One other note, which I'm not sure would apply to the Fit also, was that the lower mount of the header to the test pipe mounted okay to the pipes, but did not have the additional side bracket which attached/secured it to a bracket mounted to the transmission. Everyone else I know, just ran with the two securing bolts on the pipe and didn't utilize the OEM bracket coming from transmission case. (I actually fabricated a replacement OEM trans bracket for mine--well, actually bought an extra OEM trans bracket and modified it, so I'd still have the OEM bracket in case I wanted to go back to OEM exhaust at a later date.)
Thank so much for the clarification Litz,
Actually if you see my picture above, I also include the EGR pipe with the T1R Header for this sale because I also had to bent that EGR Pipe to fit on my Honda Fit... so I guess, the T1R header just not accurately manufactured.
Also, regarding the bracket to the transmission, on a Honda Fit, there is a bracket (from Honda) that goes to the third hole on the mounting flange that connect to the test pipe. If you review my picture above you will see that third hole on the flange of the T1R header. So I guess that is the main differences between the CR-Z and Honda Fit.
I glad that you think that the T1R header from Honda Fit of mine can be used for Honda CR-Z.
For the T1R header, I am asking only $275 including shipping to 48 lower states via PayPal family and friend. If someone here want to buy as PayPal seller/buyer, then the price is $284
But of course, I still can't guarantee that this is a perfect fit for Honda CR-Z, so buyer is buying at own risk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts