Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok finally the rain letup and the exhaust and diffuser are installed (without the red reflectors as they have not arrived yet).

Sorry, tired of double posting, so rest of pix and comments about install are on blog. :)

There was an issue that the JDM and USDM rear bumper mounts are completely different, so prepare for alternative for bumper hanger install and review full install before starting.

http://crz.pavedearth.com - install comments and pix

enjoy!

-H

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
^ Dude, that is nice!!! Extremely green with envy... :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing...

·
Registered
675 Posts
gaud hoisumguo, you got all the best shiz. hahaha i think yours look the best from all of the members imo hahaha

·
Registered
432 Posts
Friggin. SWEET! :thumbsup: I hope mine comes in soon... would you be willing to PM me about what you did for mounting issues you mentioned? And where does one source these reflectors? I will get started on that one. Your car is orgasmic with all those goodys!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah sorry I didn't take a picture. I'll see if I can get one without removing the bumper again.

Basically there is a nearby one inch hole in the bumper frame that can be used with the supplied bolt and hanger. The bolt edge can be hooked onto it, but it might work tons better with a half washer or maybe even a 3/4" full washer. Might have to experiment a bit with it. I just had a piece of spare aluminum sheet that I wedged next to the bolt.

eBay link on the blog is where I ordered the reflector. Or search for "cr-z reflector" on eBay.

Good luck

-Hoi

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.