Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
On a side note, I don't get the need to bash other electric or hybrid cars. Personally, not the look for me, but I think it's amazing that you can get to and from work without using a single ounce of gas.
I agree - if I could afford to own and run a Tesla Roadster, I'd have one right now, a 200 mile limit I could deal with. But the 100 mile limit on the Leaf is FAR too limiting. Especially as you have the possibility of being stuck somewhere, as I'm guessing you can't just plug it into a wall socket to charge it up?

I think people buying all electric cars like the Leaf, the Tesla, and hybrids like the Prius, the HSD Auris, the Insight and the CR-Z.. and others is a good message to the manufacturers that people will buy these cars if they are practical and fun.

Once battery technology, electric motor technology and the necessary infrastructure advances to the stage where you will very rarely be stranded then all electric cars will become the norm.. but until then I think Hybrids will be more popular.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.