Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
I am new to the site and going to purchase a crz this week

I am a car audio installer so I will be doing an install as soon as I get mine with Dynaudio components and some other goodies

hope to learn a lot here and have some fun too.

·
Registered
666 Posts
got my crz tonight!
white ex non nav MT
so happy =)
congrats!

I considered getting that exact combination, but ended up going with the cbp instead. But still a good choice! :)

welcome and hope you enjoy your stay

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Congrats. Wish it was the EX with NAV so I could see what you do with the sound system that I have.

I actually commented to Mrs. GM3 that the OEM EX w/NAV sound system actually sounds pretty good.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am going to do what I would recommend with any of the 3 systems
leave the stock unit in and add an Audison bit one processor and an amplifier and new speakers

The stock deck looks great and I can't see changing the cosmetics and ergonomics when the path to better sound actually lies in speaker and amp upgrades instead.
Ill have to see how much depth I have for the new drivers and tweeters and add some damping material and see how it sounds .
=)
Ill take lots of pics
I may even make some custom stuff using my car as a mold such as a custom molded 10" subwoofer instead of the 8"

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
:popcorn:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.