Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have the Honda S2000 and have really enjoyed it, so when we saw the CR-Z EX w/navi we got it!

So far we have really had a lot of fun and hope that continues for many smile miles.

We have already loaded the car with mods, wanted it to look a little different.The 17 inch wheels, really set the car off as do all the other mods.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Has anyone bought a dash mat and if so where did you get it from Thanks in advance

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome... what other mods have you done. Don't forget to post some photos. A picture is worth a thousand words, after all! :pics:
Thanks.

Click "Garage" under Avatar for a picture and list of mods, but will post some more pics after going Halloween party in a few minutes. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Has anyone bought a dash mat and if so where did you get it from Thanks in advance
Welcome to the forum!

I just bought one from one of the forum sponsors.. ZetaProducts... and it arrived yesterday. Looks like it good quality, and the fit looks good... although I havent actually installed it yet. Will do that tomorrow.

Was looking other places (dashmat, dashking, etc) but nobody else has them on the market yet. Check out the Zeta stuff:

Zeta Products, Inc. Quality Accessories For Today's Hottest Vehicles. - Dash Mats

I got the black brushed suede thinking that would be the flattest (least reflective) and it is nice. Actually more of a very dark gray than true black, but almost matches the dash color.

Will do a review after I get it installed...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum!

I just bought one from one of the forum sponsors.. ZetaProducts... and it arrived yesterday. Looks like it good quality, and the fit looks good... although I havent actually installed it yet. Will do that tomorrow.

Was looking other places (dashmat, dashking, etc) but nobody else has them on the market yet. Check out the Zeta stuff:

Zeta Products, Inc. Quality Accessories For Today's Hottest Vehicles. - Dash Mats

I got the black brushed suede thinking that would be the flattest (least reflective) and it is nice. Actually more of a very dark gray than true black, but almost matches the dash color.

Thanks, what did it cost

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Would appreciate your opinion on the fit and also if it has all the proper cut outs
(heater vent, temperature sensor, and navigation).

We usually buy the carpet, holds up better in the hot New Mexico sun, but might
go with your choice depending on your findings.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Would appreciate your opinion on the fit and also if it has all the proper cut outs
(heater vent, temperature sensor, and navigation).

We usually buy the carpet, holds up better in the hot New Mexico sun, but might
go with your choice depending on your findings.
I have some fond childhood memories of Las Cruces.... and yep, it is almost as hot at Texas... :pP:

Will try to post a review tomorrow....

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Review of the Dash Cover is up...
Nice job on the description and pics.

Since Dash Designs is in Arizona, next door to us, I checked with them and they
now have the carpet version available, so I ordered one and I will have it at end of the week.

Thanks again,

Pat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.