Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,from the uk, just ordered a new pearl white crz sport,hope to get it next week,when we say goodbye to our red bmw z4....nice to find the site and gossip about the same things?:thumbsup: grimmy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the welcome crzsuzuka, could have got the car sooner,but need to swop over the private number plate we have on the bmw,to put it on the new crz? that office is run by the government,so it takes time!!!!!!!!!!!! hope between 5-10 days then we can collect the new car :thumbsup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice one - I ordered my GT nearly 4 weeks ago, delivery date was then mid November! Now just been called & its 'prob' going to be mid October instead.
(I was told the sport was a much shorter delivery, but I wanted the glass roof & leather seats :rolleyes:)

C, getting impatient!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice one - I ordered my GT nearly 4 weeks ago, delivery date was then mid November! Now just been called & its 'prob' going to be mid October instead.
(I was told the sport was a much shorter delivery, but I wanted the glass roof & leather seats :rolleyes:)

C, getting impatient!
what colour have you ordered? looking for a red one originally,was told there was one left on hondas stock,that could have been delivered within 2 weeks,then struck up a deal for the pearl white one,like i say time on delivery down to the dreaded dvla???? the dealer did tell me that honda had only bought in 1700 units for the whole country, and not many left?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Have ordered the white - its not a problem colour (the red apparently is tho - as thats now January delivery in the UK).
Its actually the 'model' thats a prob.
Was also told if I wanted a Sport that it would be last weekend (less than 2 weeks from ordering) but the wait is for the GT models to come in batch 2 into the UK.
At least the factory are working full-tilt on them now for UK spec & loading will be Aug bank holiday weekend or thereabouts for the next UK shipment. So they will be arriving early October at the docks from their 6 week boat trip.

Can't wait! :hi5:

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi everyone,from the uk, just ordered a new pearl white crz sport,hope to get it next week,when we say goodbye to our red bmw z4....nice to find the site and gossip about the same things?:thumbsup: grimmy
Hi from a potential new owner in the UK.

Was the Z4 due for a change anyway or did the low running costs of the CR-Z sway you to part with it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello!

Hello everyone! My name is Beng and I am new here. Last Thursday, my salesman called me to say that my white CR-Z (automatic) is in. The very next day we took delivery and am throughly pleased with the purchase. The car is simply awesome for the price we paid!

Will post pictures soonest possible. Planning on doing some cosmetic mods.
We were told by the dealership that we are the first CR-Z owner in Vancouver (unverified IMHO). :blush:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi from a potential new owner in the UK.

Was the Z4 due for a change anyway or did the low running costs of the CR-Z sway you to part with it?
we have had the z4 for five years,awsome car,awsome drive and still looks the muts nuts, but the crz's looks,drive and package made us order one instantly after the test drive, looks nothing like your run of mill massed produced motors:eek2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Beng and I am new here. Last Thursday, my salesman called me to say that my white CR-Z (automatic) is in. The very next day we took delivery and am throughly pleased with the purchase. The car is simply awesome for the price we paid!

Will post pictures soonest possible. Planning on doing some cosmetic mods.
We were told by the dealership that we are the first CR-Z owner in Vancouver (unverified IMHO). :blush:
welcome beng,hope you like your new baby? which spec did you go for?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.